Tukoshi's Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of manga / anime. Talk about Dragon Ball , Naruto, one piece, death note...In the realms of Huatsi. There was a Kingdom, a kingdom that was owned by no other than Tukoshi.

+3
pow3r
spiriteater!
Tukoshi
7 posters

Moderators [Election]

Tukoshi
    Tukoshi
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Items: Magic Stick, Elemental sword
    Health:
    Moderators [Election] Left_bar_bleue560/560Moderators [Election] Empty_bar_bleue  (560/560)
    Class: Magister

Moderators [Election] Empty Moderators [Election]

Post  Tukoshi Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:39 am

We need a moderator. For this following forum
    Death note: https://tukoshikingdom.forumotion.com/lights-death-note-f9/
    You must have a good knowledge in Death note, try to attract the people to posting in your forum. I want this moderator to do a good job, You can present yourselves here with your ideas, I'll give you some time to vote and then we can proudly announce the moderator. =]

Contestants:

martialcat
    Burning
    pow3r

Last edited by Tukoshi on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    spiriteater!
    spiriteater!
    Ninja Wannabe
    Ninja Wannabe

Character Info
    Items:
    Health:
    Moderators [Election] Left_bar_bleue150/150Moderators [Election] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
    Class: Soultaker

Moderators [Election] Empty Re: Moderators [Election]

Post  spiriteater! Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:40 am

Siiick! This is wicked. An election... Unfornately I havn't got time but whoever convinces me with good ideas, he has my vote. !! Cool forum.
    pow3r
    pow3r

Character Info
    Items: Beginners Magic Wand
    Health:
    Moderators [Election] Left_bar_bleue150/150Moderators [Election] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
    Class: Pheonix Knight

Post  pow3r Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:44 am

Sounds interresting. Very, I'll wait abit and when I'm ready I'll post my ideas to change it. But for now on I'm waiting for others to present their ideas. I just want to be sure I'm not the only one in the election because otherwise it wouldn't be as fun as a real election like a presidential one. =]
    martialcat
    martialcat
    Ninja Wannabe
    Ninja Wannabe

Post  martialcat Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:00 am

me, i want to be in.
    i no deth note since 2 years ago, i watch and read all te time. its reli good. please i can be a good mod. i have expeience from other forums, my ideas:
    i shall make members come.
    i shall make new topics.
    i shall be the best.
    ty ty ty i can do this!
    Matsuda
    Matsuda
    Ninja Wannabe
    Ninja Wannabe

Post  Matsuda Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:04 am

I'm not really convinced with your presentation martialcat, you should explain better your ideas. you should say what you can change and add apart from topics. So for the moment you don't have my vote.
    Tukoshi
    Tukoshi
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Health:
    Moderators [Election] Left_bar_bleue560/560Moderators [Election] Empty_bar_bleue  (560/560)

Post  Tukoshi Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:21 pm

We have 1 contestant already... Thanks martialcat Smile
    Burning
    Burning
    Novice
    Novice

Post  Burning Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Make that 2 contestants. My program is a bit similar to martialcat but I will add like fun topics for all to enjoy. And like a character fan selection menu. Its gonna be cool!
    pow3r
    pow3r

Character Info
    Health:

Post  pow3r Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:40 pm

I think.. That I'll participate. I have a program ready to be shared. So here goes.
    1 >> I will clean up forums, correct errors and avoid the swearing
    2 >> I will add Death note quizzes, and games so that you can participate, I'll ask the admin if Yen can be involved so we can have some prizes to share out.
    3 >> I will add a topic " Death note episodes " where I will list a list of links which directs to each episode, and to try not to be in the spoiler bounderies I will add a special topic with written summaries for each episodes ( I wont do that yet, I'll find a weekend and start it ).
    4 >> Ill make lots of new topics and articles so that we can enjoy and debate. Smile

5 >> I am very passionate about death note, I have the whole series on DVD and in mangas, so I can help if I forget things.

There ==] 3 contestants.
    Tukoshi
    Tukoshi
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Health:

Post  Tukoshi Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:51 pm

3 contestants wow and on the 1st day... ^^ I want to hear what Emo-Angel thinks about the candidates...
    pow3r
    pow3r

Character Info
    Health:

Post  pow3r Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:56 am

I don't want to be inconvenient or anything but Burning's isn't really a program. We're trying to find what we can change and do, I know this forum is still small and growing but how will it make it grow and make it better by just adding topics and a character fan menu. We have to have a FUN basis around it all, I wait to here Emo-Angel's thought about this. Persides you just sign up and you are already presenting yourself. Well I signed up yesterday but I post and debate, unlike short messages giving your thoughts. There..

(waiting until Emo-Angel comes)
    Tukoshi
    Tukoshi
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Health:

Post  Tukoshi Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:57 am

Well why Emo-Angel, I am an administrator too. I can handle it... Razz
    pow3r
    pow3r

Character Info
    Health:

Post  pow3r Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:59 am

We need to advice of two administrators. Besides you seemed rather normal when this occured. So thats why I want to hear from the other because I have heard from you. Thats why, besides you even said you were waiting for him to say what he thinks so.
    Tukoshi
    Tukoshi
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Health:

Post  Tukoshi Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:02 am

Okay here are my thoughts:
    I could say the same about you, you just signed up a day ago and allready presenting yourselves, I think you guys should wait abit before you have a go at it, we still have time, take that time to prove me what you can do. So maybe Burning's ideas arn't as developped as yours but he will improve. Same for martialcat. Rolling Eyes
    pow3r
    pow3r

Character Info
    Health:

Post  pow3r Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:04 am

Yes but you can see by the posts, between mine and martialcat's you can see a major difference of maturity. Not wanting to be mean or anything but, some people are like 10 and just want the power and they won't do what they said they would and won't act like a real moderator, its responsibility.
    Matsuda
    Matsuda
    Ninja Wannabe
    Ninja Wannabe

Post  Matsuda Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:41 am

pow3r has got my vote =]
    spiriteater!
    spiriteater!
    Ninja Wannabe
    Ninja Wannabe

Character Info
    Items:
    Health:

Post  spiriteater! Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:42 am

He's got mine too, wow I'm impressed. Very Happy
    martialcat
    martialcat
    Ninja Wannabe
    Ninja Wannabe

Post  martialcat Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:44 am

ok ok ok, i can do better! i will make quizz for people i will make images for people that come, I will do loads of stuff. please vote for me

vote for martialcat
    vote for me
    Burning
    Burning
    Novice
    Novice

Post  Burning Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:24 am

A day doesn't make a difference, you are also new, actually we all are. So stop jumping to the wrong conclusions, I have the right to present myself.
    martialcat
    martialcat
    Ninja Wannabe
    Ninja Wannabe

Post  martialcat Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:25 am

yea i agree. we can present ourselves and you knw wat we will do better than you so shush! we can do watever we want.
    spiriteater!
    spiriteater!
    Ninja Wannabe
    Ninja Wannabe

Character Info
    Items:
    Health:

Post  spiriteater! Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:29 am

martialcat wrote:ywat we will do better than you so shush! we can do watever we want.

I disagree, I think pow3r is far better with his program than yours.
    Emo-Angel
    Emo-Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Items: Duel Wrist Blades
    Health:
    Moderators [Election] Left_bar_bleue50/50Moderators [Election] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Class: Assassin

Post  Emo-Angel Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:32 pm

some of this stuff is quite conving but pow3r has my vote seems like he knows wot he is doing Smile soz i havnt been on been col,ouring my drawings in (well one anyway)
    pow3r
    pow3r

Character Info
    Health:

Post  pow3r Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Thanks. Oh and martialcat, next time you go to school make sure you grab maturity. Wink
    Emo-Angel
    Emo-Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Health:
    Moderators [Election] Left_bar_bleue50/50Moderators [Election] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Post  Emo-Angel Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:41 pm

lol dnt be so cruel xD maturity is something not even i have lol and my m8 put me in a comic and the first thing i told him to do was put me poikin this girls boobs going O.O OMG BOOBS and it was done Very Happy arnt i cool Cool
    pow3r
    pow3r

Character Info
    Health:

Post  pow3r Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:49 pm

Hmm, I spose you're right, people do become mature at different rates. I am sorry for that mistake. I just can tell that martialcat hasn't reached puberty yet. Not being offensive of course.
    Emo-Angel
    Emo-Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Health:

Post  Emo-Angel Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:54 pm

lol well anyway when is the final choice xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:42 am