Tukoshi's Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of manga / anime. Talk about Dragon Ball , Naruto, one piece, death note...In the realms of Huatsi. There was a Kingdom, a kingdom that was owned by no other than Tukoshi.

2 posters

Like it or nada?

Tukoshi
    Tukoshi
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Items: Magic Stick, Elemental sword
    Health:
    Like it or nada? Left_bar_bleue560/560Like it or nada? Empty_bar_bleue  (560/560)
    Class: Magister

Like it or nada? Empty Like it or nada?

Post  Tukoshi Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Do you guys like One Piece? Why? If you don't, Why not?
    Just so I get to know your interests a bit better.
    Emo-Angel
    Emo-Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Items: Duel Wrist Blades
    Health:
    Like it or nada? Left_bar_bleue50/50Like it or nada? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Class: Assassin

Like it or nada? Empty Re: Like it or nada?

Post  Emo-Angel Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:33 pm

well i like it but at the same time i dnt it gets anoying like all animes where they sit there talkin and ur like -.- FFS FIGHT ALREADY! and then when they do its short and ur like OMG THAT WAS SO FLIGAL GAGGLE
    Tukoshi
    Tukoshi
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Items: Magic Stick, Elemental sword
    Health:
    Like it or nada? Left_bar_bleue560/560Like it or nada? Empty_bar_bleue  (560/560)
    Class: Magister

Post  Tukoshi Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:31 am

Hmm, I kind of agree, they usually just stayed in one place without moving on the story. Its like.. Get on with it!!
    Emo-Angel
    Emo-Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Items: Duel Wrist Blades
    Health:
    Like it or nada? Left_bar_bleue50/50Like it or nada? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Class: Assassin

Post  Emo-Angel Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:15 am

not only do they take ages like in nearly every anime they cant show the gruseome parts Sad HOW STUPID they get ripped apart stabbed and all that all it doe is shows the th shadow then blood squirt thats it it makes me sad Sad but o well :/ Monkey D Lufey is a plonker tho Very Happy (in a good way)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:17 pm