Tukoshi's Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of manga / anime. Talk about Dragon Ball , Naruto, one piece, death note...In the realms of Huatsi. There was a Kingdom, a kingdom that was owned by no other than Tukoshi.

4 posters

Dragonball Evoloution Good or bad?

Emo-Angel
    Emo-Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Items: Duel Wrist Blades
    Health:
    Dragonball Evoloution Good or bad? Left_bar_bleue50/50Dragonball Evoloution Good or bad? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Class: Assassin

Dragonball Evoloution Good or bad? Empty Dragonball Evoloution Good or bad?

Post  Emo-Angel Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:03 pm

Tbh the new film looks good but at the same time TERRIBLE! it has the idea of dragonball in but it doesnt seem it! who agrees?
    Tukoshi
    Tukoshi
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Items: Magic Stick, Elemental sword
    Health:
    Dragonball Evoloution Good or bad? Left_bar_bleue560/560Dragonball Evoloution Good or bad? Empty_bar_bleue  (560/560)
    Class: Magister

Dragonball Evoloution Good or bad? Empty Re: Dragonball Evoloution Good or bad?

Post  Tukoshi Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:06 pm

Once I heard there was a movie, I thought, " Oh come on". Then when I saw who were the actors, I was kind of disapointed. I mean master roshi, doesnt have his beard, his glasses and he isn't bold. And goku doesn't have his Super awesome Hair style. But Honestly when I saw the trailer, it looked better than I expected. Who knows, but I'm going to give it a try and watch it at the theatres.
    Emo-Angel
    Emo-Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Health:
    Dragonball Evoloution Good or bad? Left_bar_bleue50/50Dragonball Evoloution Good or bad? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Post  Emo-Angel Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Yes but they only show u the good parts in most adverts and threw the advert he doesnt seem to even know he has power at all yet in Dragonball when he was a child he knew he had really good power!!!!! and tbh there is no room in it to make a film :/ they might restart the series again (hopefully Very Happy ) but then they would have to change alot to fit with the film i h8 it when they take a perfectly good anime and mess it up with a gay film!
    Tukoshi
    Tukoshi
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Health:
    Dragonball Evoloution Good or bad? Left_bar_bleue560/560Dragonball Evoloution Good or bad? Empty_bar_bleue  (560/560)

Post  Tukoshi Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Well honestly, to make a film about it is a big step, ever they ruin their career or make a success. I did notice the Kamehameha though, so he must have figured that one out younger, or just in the movie. I do want to see some characters like Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Vegeta, but I dont think they are in this movie (damn).
    Emo-Angel
    Emo-Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Health:

Post  Emo-Angel Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:22 pm

well either way if u think about it its probly inbetween his child years and his adult years so dragonball and dragonball Z (<<< BEST EVER OF ALL 3)
    Tukoshi
    Tukoshi
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Health:

Post  Tukoshi Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:51 am

Hmm you're probably right. It could start with his childhood, gradually growing up to his teen, where he discovers his powers. And yes, DBZ is also my favourite ^_^
    Jwang
    Jwang
    Novice
    Novice

Character Info
    Items:
    Health:
    Dragonball Evoloution Good or bad? Left_bar_bleue150/150Dragonball Evoloution Good or bad? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
    Class: Ninja

Post  Jwang Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:25 am

It looks alright. As you said, the characters are disapointing, but piccolo looks like his normal self. But the film isnt based on the series, its a completely different theme. Apparently in the film the dragon balls were created by 7 masters, or sumin like that.
    Emo-Angel
    Emo-Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Health:

Post  Emo-Angel Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:13 am

but piccolo looks gray O.O like WAHHHH and it must have coku in it cant be a new thing goku is da best Smile
    Tukoshi
    Tukoshi
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Health:

Post  Tukoshi Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:17 pm

Well I'm going with a few Gals! The day it comes out, we are going to see it.
    Must see it!
    Bason
    Bason
    Novice
    Novice

Post  Bason Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Bad I saw it this morning.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:37 am