Tukoshi's Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of manga / anime. Talk about Dragon Ball , Naruto, one piece, death note...In the realms of Huatsi. There was a Kingdom, a kingdom that was owned by no other than Tukoshi.

2 posters

DB, DBZ or DBGT?

Tukoshi
    Tukoshi
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Items: Magic Stick, Elemental sword
    Health:
    DB, DBZ or DBGT? Left_bar_bleue560/560DB, DBZ or DBGT? Empty_bar_bleue  (560/560)
    Class: Magister

DB, DBZ or DBGT? Empty DB, DBZ or DBGT?

Post  Tukoshi Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Which out of these three, DB, DBZ and DBGT is your favourite?
    Mine would have to be DBZ because Its more interesting than Goku's childhood, and in the future it gets boring and loads of characters arent in the series.
    Emo-Angel
    Emo-Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Items: Duel Wrist Blades
    Health:
    DB, DBZ or DBGT? Left_bar_bleue50/50DB, DBZ or DBGT? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Class: Assassin

DB, DBZ or DBGT? Empty Re: DB, DBZ or DBGT?

Post  Emo-Angel Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:25 pm

my fav is also DBZ but i also like the ending of DBGT cause for once in an anime it shows u that there will NOT be any more after that!!!! everyone goku knew is dead ecept pam who is really old and he is trained and becomes the worlds strongist which wasin the end his aim so it prooves that there cant be more!!! but the problem with DBZ is it just kept on going which got anoyin after a while and tehre was to much talking

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:55 am