Welcome to the forum of manga / anime. Talk about Dragon Ball , Naruto, one piece, death note...In the realms of Huatsi. There was a Kingdom, a kingdom that was owned by no other than Tukoshi.

Rules Before Posting

Tukoshi
    Tukoshi
    Admin
    Admin

Character Info
    Items: Magic Stick, Elemental sword
    Health:
    Rules Before Posting Left_bar_bleue560/560Rules Before Posting Empty_bar_bleue  (560/560)
    Class: Magister

Rules Before Posting Empty Rules Before Posting

Post  Tukoshi on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Hello! Welcome to Huyaroshi's Inn, the place for general forum talk.
    I'm not going to be too strict. Lets just keep it simple. And we can have fun.

-Spam will not be tolerated, If you do spam, immediate suspension for a week or two, if this does not occure. Then the next spam = ban.
    -If you tend to go off subject, I or the moderators shall redirect your post. please try to be careful where you post, I shall add a description box under each forum to indicate which subject is applied.
    -People tend to make multiple accounts for elections or money trafficating. No, we shall not allow that. If you want to make a new account because your current account is getting a bad reputation, or because you want a new name for your leadership of your own town. Than please PM us, and we will see what we can do.
    -Please argument whilst posting try to avoid posts like "y i lyk dat" or " narutos kl". Elaborate your opinion, "I am a big fanatic of Naruto. My favourite character is Kakashi, because I like his ninja moves. I also like the Story of Naruto, its interesting. Because Naruto has a goal in his life but all these things are happening to him." Etc.. You get the point.
    -SMS Language. I will accept some SMS language, but at a certain limit, I would allow. " Naruto is cool, cos sum of its characters are relli powaful." Hmm, I wouldnt really accept " narutos kl cz it has amzng dudes wiv atks." But I will not ban if SMS language is used, A warning will do.
    -Swearing, I will allow some swear words, but I won't accept people swearing to others. You can say stuff like. " But in the 11th episode of Dragon ball Z, goku's kamehameha is shit!".

Okay thanks for reading, and enjoy your stay!
    Matsuda
    Matsuda
    Ninja Wannabe
    Ninja Wannabe

Rules Before Posting Empty Re: Rules Before Posting

Post  Matsuda on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:15 am

I've seen this somewhere else but you should have a rule against spoilers. = People who give out information of an episode someone hasnt seen. It worth avoiding man.

Matsu

Current date/time is Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:49 am